My new Terragen website

Started by Seth, December 14, 2014, 10:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris_x422

Great site Franck, love the photography section too.
Great see all you work collected in one place, and well presented.
Hope you keep it updated better than I do mine!  :)

Chris

Shigawire

Seth

PabloMack

You have some really nice work. Thanks for the look-see.

Seth

Dune

Cool stuff, and nice clean site, Franck. Btw, I noticed some spelling errors, you might need to read through it once more.

bobbystahr

What Ulco said plus a big WOW on the cloud animation with your Big Fat cloud and the sun...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Seth

Quote from: Dune on December 17, 2017, 12:31:16 PM
Cool stuff, and nice clean site, Franck. Btw, I noticed some spelling errors, you might need to read through it once more.

Oh ? damn thanks I'll check again and see if I am able to see my spelling errors :)

icarus51

Hi Seth,

I like much your Cavernae and Le Passage, between others. What's the making of these renders?
Crater shader, Displacement?

Greetings.

Seth

just 2 heightfields with a bit of twist and shear

zaxxon

These are some really fine images! Amazing TG work!

otakar

Your renders and videos are really impressive, but on the TG gallery it might look better with images aligning in a grid instead of flowing freely down the two columns, with differing heights it's harder to follow scrolling down the page. Just a suggestion.

luvsmuzik

If your web design studio has a table element, use a locked table (fit to page) and divide and multiply by columns (across) and rows (down). Sort your images by size and usually you can fit image to table cells.

It seems you have about three common image sizes, use three tables that you can add more cells (down) in page editor as you increase your gallery.

If you are inserting code from another program, look for those type of specifics in formatting.

Seth

Quote from: otakar on December 20, 2017, 04:16:07 PM
Your renders and videos are really impressive, but on the TG gallery it might look better with images aligning in a grid instead of flowing freely down the two columns, with differing heights it's harder to follow scrolling down the page. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see what I can do.