Strange feature?

Started by Brrrt, December 27, 2014, 04:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brrrt

Every time after I start TG it buffers a '-keystroke...
Whenever I want to type something (like a new filename) after I started TG it shows the ' symbol as its first character.
Also I seem to have problems with intermittent failures of the o and y keys once I started TG.

I'm on Win8.1 x64 with 4 GB and latest TG free. I had the same problem on the last free version (3.1)

And why do my browsertabs in FF get messed up after I clicked an image on the forum??
[attach=1]

Dune

You're probably Dutch  ;) I have the same (the hyphen) and have mentioned it (also at the alpha forum), but it seems unavoidable so far. Just keep in mind that it happens every time you start TG, and after typing your first anything, wipe it again.

WAS

Quote from: Brrrt on December 27, 2014, 04:50:26 PM
Every time after I start TG it buffers a '-keystroke...
Whenever I want to type something (like a new filename) after I started TG it shows the ' symbol as its first character.
Also I seem to have problems with intermittent failures of the o and y keys once I started TG.

I'm on Win8.1 x64 with 4 GB and latest TG free. I had the same problem on the last free version (3.1)

And why do my browsertabs in FF get messed up after I clicked an image on the forum??
[attach=1]

I'm not sure about the TG issues, but you may want to try Chrome for these forums. SMF uses some out dated methods of JavaScript and CSS which don't function the best on FF. Google Chrome is also a Sandbox browser and cannot be effected by things running on your machine like Terragen (if that is somehow causing the issues)