Render Preview

Started by zionner, August 02, 2007, 06:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zionner

Hey all

Im Really looking foward to this Render that I've Been working on...It's Going to Take a while For the Full Version  to be finished...So I'm Going To Post the Smaller Res Render of The Picture...

Also...I wanted to Leave Something unseen for the full render..So I've Cut out the Sky/Clouds So Theres something new for the Ful Version.

Enjoy!

Comments Welcome
Zionner

ProjectX

Terrain is looking nice, but that bit in the foreground that's completely in shadow is completely unnecessary. Shadows are nice, but don't have something that's just submersed in shadows, all it does is dim the contrast and look a bit naff.

move the camera forwards a bit, so it's out of the way, or change the lighting (wouldn't recommend the latter, as it strikes the background quite nicely)

zionner

Thanks,

I'll need to move the camera foward later.. I'm 1 Hour and a Half into the render already and would prefer to keep changes until its done :)

Do you think the clouds were too dense?

Thanks
Zionner

Buzzzzz

I wouldn't change anything except picture balance. As you said you are already rendering so this is just food for thought for future renders. Try pitching the camera up so to reveal more sky covering about 1/3 of the scene. That will also remove some of the shadowed foreground killing 2 birds with one stone.   :)

rcallicotte

I actually like what I see. 
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

old_blaggard

I'll reserve my judgment for the final one ;).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

zionner

thanks for the input everyone.

It's Gonna take a while, since im using my laptop (not at home right now) and the bad thing is the laptop has a thing with otherheating...

So Far It looks Good Though..