Jo Kariboo renders

Started by Jo Kariboo, February 13, 2015, 09:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo Kariboo

Hi all,
I started a little late images to the contest and I experienced different avenue but failed to make a choice to finalize an image by a few.
Images from January to April were achieved with fake stones of Seth.
The image 5a of the vegetations Silva 3d (walli).
images 6, 7 and 8, by voronoi dandelO and adding to the field from efflux file clip.
images 9, 10 11 and 12, and voromoi snow dandelO
Good luck to all!

Jo Kariboo

:)

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

Gannaingh

You have some very beautiful images here! Well done!

Oshyan

Wow, quite a lot of interesting tests! I hope you managed to pick one and refine it further. There are some really great ones here. In particular I like 6, 7, 8, 9, and 12. I have been surprised to so far to not see more formations like the lumpy volcanic rock in the foreground of 6 and 7, or obvious geothermal vent areas like 8 and 9. 12 actually looks oddly photograph, which is interesting considering how saturated and barren it is. But Iceland can be like that...

- Oshyan

kalwalt

Terragen 3 creative + animation license
WorldMachine
3Dcoat

mhaze

DannyG

Oh Yeah !! Congrats this is an amazing spread of imagery
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

inkydigit

:o 8) :'(
Amazing array here Jo.... There is bound to be a winner here...
Good luck!
Cheers
Jason

otakar

Hey Jo, where did I miss that you are supposed to submit a whole portfolio to the contest and not just one image? Just jesting, but I am looking at this with wonderment. I'd have to quit my job to be able to have that kind of output :) My favorite would be no. 9, which I could mistake for a photograph.

Jo Kariboo

:) Thank you Otakar,
Yes I know, I'm a bit obsessive in certain occasion it is for this reason that I have tried several images, the disadvantage is that it could be more finicky.

fleetwood

A really fine assemblage of renders. Nice work.

zaxxon

Truly a superb series of images. As always your color palettes are simply beautiful. Each of these is worthy of final submission, good luck choosing, and best of luck in the contest!