Enjoy!

Comments Welcome
Thanks
Zionner

Seth

last drop of snow !
weather's hot but you can still walk on the snow ^^
nice shot !

i really like the dep blue sky, the cloud and the mist ! and hey i love big contrast ^^

old_blaggard

I like the detail you got with your displacements.  Your upper clouds look a little too dense to me, though.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

zionner

Thanks, Anyone with any Ideas as to Things to be added?

ProjectX

As I said before, I'd get rid of the foreground landscape, as it's bathed in shadow and not really interesting, move the camera forwards so we can see the background better. Also, tilt the camera up a bit more, it'll make the mountain seem higher, and also show off a bit more of the sky, which looks nice.

zionner

The Only Problem with that is there will be no close up on any of the snow (Like in the Bottom right hand corner) Cause I really like the snow

rcallicotte

I think you could go either way by more sun or less.  Clouds at the upper extremes are too dense and the closer fog looks a bit strange...more like smoke.  I like the overall lighting and texturing.  The snow is cool.   8)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: zionner on August 03, 2007, 06:04:36 AM
The Only Problem with that is there will be no close up on any of the snow (Like in the Bottom right hand corner) Cause I really like the snow

Why not go for a close-up of the ridge, filling the lower quarter/fifth part of the image, showing the detailed snow? Then the big mountain in the background could fill up to 2/3 of the image and the rest would be atmo. I think that would be a really interesting and well-balanced composition. Nice for the eye, but also technically interesting (detailed groundcover and embossed snow on the ridge).
What do you think about it?

zionner

I've Got an idea..though i wont be able to do it till i get access to my better computer at home (late tomorrow) which will be a camera view from the top of the Background Mountian Looking Over The Shadowed Parts....Or mainly the whole picture in reverse angle...If you get what i mean?

What you guys think? and also what would you recommend i change for the "Foggy" Clouds

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: zionner on August 03, 2007, 12:40:18 PM
I've Got an idea..though i wont be able to do it till i get access to my better computer at home (late tomorrow) which will be a camera view from the top of the Background Mountian Looking Over The Shadowed Parts....Or mainly the whole picture in reverse angle...If you get what i mean?

What you guys think? and also what would you recommend i change for the "Foggy" Clouds

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

That might also work out well, but as stated before by others and me....keep the composition in mind.
The distance between the two mountains are not really great, so you might consider increasing the haze density to add more depth in the picture. At least a feeling :)
I'd certainly do that, reverse angle or not. Maybe you have chosen for foggy clouds to create extra depth, so maybe increasing the haze density is a good replacement?

zionner

No..Those clouds were supposed to be really...really thin low dense low alt clouds

Tangled-Universe

Ah well ok, you could still try that, but it will be a little bit of trial and error. As learning TG2 is synonymous to trial and error  ;D *lol*
Just perform many cropped test-renders, as these will save you much time while testing.

zionner

Hey all Again

This is the new picture...I havent edited anything on it (sorry I forgot about the clouds) but It has a New Angle which Gives off A much larger Range of View (Looks like a Km or 2)

This Took 14 hours 24 minutes 05 seconds, Enjoy!

Comments Welcome

Seth

i prefer this one !
can you have a more fluffy snow ?

zionner

It looks much more fluffy close up...but its hard to get a nice big angle like this and get a close up of the fluffy...ness