Rock and Lichen

Started by kaedorg, March 31, 2015, 04:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Great start to a fun project David. Good to hear your son made a rebound to health. You do know/recall that some time back Walli gave us a lichen model right? It is I believe in File Sharing. Save some time texturing if you pop  one or 3 of the lichens and use the Colour Tab in the pops to vary the colours to lichen from your area's tones.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

"We definitely need to come over one day"....when I read this type of comment I am always envious of Europeans of their closeness to each other. I can't even imagine how convenient it would be to live in Holland and have friends mere hours away in a totally different country. It takes 2 hours+ just to get out of Manitoba (the province I live in) and then it's only High and Mighty Ontario residents, or Saskatchewan farmers who are identical to Manitoba farmers except for their crops. Boring.....And should I go south I'd be turned back at our friendly neighbours border for a fine for pot I got in 1971....sigh. Sorry for the semi hi jack...as you were.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Not wanting to hijack either, but on your side of the world you won't have to speak and understand so many languages  :P Every 1000k another language, pff.