harbour 1100 AD

Started by Dune, May 26, 2015, 10:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

mhaze

Must be very satisfying to see it it go up after all your hard work - looks great.

otakar

Oh my god, that is huge! I think in my trip of the area (some day soon I hope) I will need to pass by those museums (Limburg and this one).

Dune

This is in one museum, the Limburgs Museum in Venlo. Mainly archaeaoligical (got the spelling always wrong) stuff.

otakar

Oh did not realize that! Perfect then, just one spot to hit. :) Always wanted to check out the Netherlands, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Keukenhof, Leiden, all the cool museums... I guess that is plenty already for an itinerary  ;D

Flythru

Wow, Amazing work, puts the pixel count into perspective. So much detail.

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

zaxxon

Congratulations Ulco, an amazing creation. I would love to see it in person!

Dune

Just come over, Doug. You're most welcome!

bla bla 2

Ulco, You have make this how for put to museum ?

Dune

What do you exactly mean, Bastien? How I made it or how it's presented in the museum?

bla bla 2

Quote from: Dune on January 09, 2019, 01:27:12 AM
What do you exactly mean, Bastien? How I made it or how it's presented in the museum?

Yes, and you ask or to presented in the museum, in the museum ? at the museum or town hall of the city ?

Dune

I can't tell you how I made it (that would cover a few pages), but I can tell you where this 12x4m hindlit wall (and my 85x3m wall) can be seen: https://www.limburgsmuseum.nl/nl/ So, it's at the Limburgs Museum in Venlo, south of the Netherlands, a few hundred meters from the station.

René

I've been there, specifically to view Ulco's wall. You have to see it to believe, it's incredible.