Terragen 3 - Library can't load, nothing works with it

Started by vmworks, May 27, 2015, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmworks

Hi there!

My terragen 3 library doesn't work. I can't add anything to it, because nothing happens when trying to import.

So I figured it out whats the problem:

My username in my PC contains non legal characters, its "Máté", then the program cannot find the correct path to the library in C:\Users\Máté\AppData\Roaming\Planetside Software\Terragen 3\Terragen Library.

So I was creating a new user named "Mate", reinstalled Terragen, and everything works. But just in the new user profile...
But I really need my original account, it's too complicated to save, and move everything to the new one.

So the question is:
Is it possible to change the Library path somehow?

Thanks for replying!

Oshyan

Well done figuring out that the character issue in your username was responsible for this issue! Unfortunately I don't think you can change the library path at this time, at least not easily. But I will send your question to the developer of that feature and see if there is a way.

- Oshyan

vmworks

Yeah, this kind of issue started when I cannot load my saved scene, because it showed up an error, something about the parse in the path. So watch out the characters, thats an old problem, i missed when installing the new system 😃

Thank you for the fast replying, and the help! If there will be any solution just tell me.

-Mate