A swimmingpool, a rubberduck and a bike in the morning

Started by DocCharly65, June 26, 2015, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

There we are...
I have collected most of my running projects and cut some short film together.

Some scenes still very rudimentary ... but I hope you realize what it is to be once ;)
In the poolscene there is still the old motorcycle.
The "man on the bike" is one first test if animating boots would work.
The dancing helmet is a very early study
...and at the end some scenes are already well known.
The stargate scene at the end is very short because renderjob is still running...

All Models from Archive3D.net, Turbosquid.com or TF3DM.com
All copyrights are considered or mine
Music:
"Foretaste Of Spring" / Album "Crash the Show" by Nils 2012
"A Brandnew Life" / Album "Go On Playin The Game" by Nils 2013

Enjoy  :)

Kadri

Looks great.
You will probably make another edit? It shows clearly that you know what you do.Nice.
Some parts could be shorter maybe. Not sure after the same scenes after we see the fighter for the first time.
The water sound looked too much for the still pool.Is there any other water flowing?

But...It looks great yeah :)
The most i liked was the duck in the pool scenes , the motorbike part , the boot and the movement of the bike.
If you can make the tire flattening it would be better even :)

DocCharly65

Of course there will  be new versions. The pool-scene must be re rendered with the new bike.
The fighter animations will be completely re rendered with man and helmet inside.

... But all only small steps

There is a complete story behind all that in my mind.
These are mostly checks for the look and development.

So the sound is a provisorium too - only to get a better imagination of the situation in the scene.
But one is sure: the last song will be in the final movie in 2020 - also at the end but has a complete different sense as you think 8)

Oshyan

Dune

Wonderful. You build up a very nice tension. I love to see this progress  :D

Hannes

The rubber duck floating in the water is fantastic!! The rest of course too, but watching the duck is somehow relaxing  :) :)

Kadri

Quote from: Hannes on June 27, 2015, 11:17:53 AM
The rubber duck floating in the water is fantastic!! The rest of course too, but watching the duck is somehow relaxing  :) :)

Yes i felt the same.As i could watch it for much much longer time.

DocCharly65

Thanks guys, I try too keep my enthusiasm...
Yesterday I thought I will have a break from TG today, but as you can see in the image threat "the bike", I just couldn't stop...
...again...  ;)

one documentary I saw about Pixar was very motivating .
It was shown how this lamp in the beginnings of all Pixarmovies was brought to life and how excited all Pixar people were, whether it was possible that viewers feel sympatie for thhat lamp.

Perhaps you know the short film... its about that small desk lamp, playing with a ball

TheBadger

lol
I like how you cut it. It makes for a very strange preview!
It has been eaten.