Enough of these landscapes!

Started by Kevin F, July 01, 2015, 08:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin F

Final update:
Most comments made here have been addressed (I think!)
Just shows what you can do with terrain generating software!
Some 57 objects used and 10 pops.

Dune

Awesome, I really like this. The table is a bit of a cheap product, but that doesn't bother me. The knife on the plank looks much better now, not sunk. I like this plank very much too. Makes me hungry (and thirsty).

j meyer

Yep,thumbs up,well done final!

TheBadger

Its a complex project! Great effort, good results.
It has been eaten.

otakar

Very good! I want to join this party. The wine is getting warm :)

bobbystahr

fine tweaking on the cutting board, that was really bugging me....it's now a ***** image
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Kevin F

Thanks for the kind comments guys and thanks to j meyer for the thread on using objects, very helpful!

Kevin F

Here's an updated Path traced oldie with plenty of objects and foliage.
A definite improvement I think. PT gives a more vibrant and clearer overall image.

Hannes

Fantastic! The path tracer is indeed great for these kind of images.

Agura Nata

Great works!
happy meal ;)
Nice that already poured wine, then cheers  ....

"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

In fact an excellent and wonderful update!

Would you mind to play around with the green glasses in the foreground? The reflection and/or the refraction seems a bit weird. Perhaps these glasses need a very small refraction and darker reflection tint? For my animations some times ago I stopped using reflection softness because of some strange results but in this still picture it could increase the realism of these glasses.

Dune

Kevin F

Thanks for the positive comments folks. Here's a minor update with revamped glasses for DocCharly.

DocCharly65

Though the other one was really great too, I like this version more. Thanks, Kevin :)