Windows 10

Started by matrix2003, July 28, 2015, 11:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP

Quote from: Lady of the Lake on August 22, 2015, 10:55:06 AM
I am wondering how Microsoft expects ordinary people like me with hardly any computer workings knowledge to do this upgrade.  I have been reading the thread and some of you have had to do things that I wouldn't have a clue how to do.   Guess I will just stay with Win. 7 and be happy about it.   :)

I decided to stay with win7 as well. If it is not broken, why fix it.

Upon Infinity

I am wondering how Microsoft expects ordinary people like me with hardly any computer workings knowledge to do this upgrade.  I have been reading the thread and some of you have had to do things that I wouldn't have a clue how to do.   Guess I will just stay with Win. 7 and be happy about it.   :)

Well, at least you know where to come for technical advice.  ;D

Lady of the Lake

Quote from: Upon Infinity on August 25, 2015, 01:21:03 AM

Well, at least you know where to come for technical advice.  ;D

I sure do....thanks.   ;D

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: Chris on August 22, 2015, 06:03:43 PM

I decided to stay with win7 as well. If it is not broken, why fix it.

Definitely.

I only upgraded because I was facing a re-installation of Win7 anyway as my drives were totally stuffed.
That was actually the only incentive.

Upon Infinity

Upon Infinity

BTW, I went back to Win 7 due to too many stability and compatibility issues.  I don't recommend Windows 10 at this time.  So, I suppose this will be my final report.  Of course, it may just be my outdated machine.   ::)

TheBadger

"it may just be my outdated machine"

Yeah, we can't win. Only thing to do is spend a few thousand dollars every few years. Thats how the system works anyway.  :(
It has been eaten.

Upon Infinity

Quote from: TheBadger on September 30, 2015, 07:19:02 AM
"it may just be my outdated machine"

Yeah, we can't win. Only thing to do is spend a few thousand dollars every few years. Thats how the system works anyway.  :(

A few thous...  :o Oh yeah, you're a Mac guy.  I spent $400 on this refurbished thing 4 years ago.  Still gets the job done.  ;)

TheBadger

lol

It has nothing to do with mac, man.
It has been eaten.

Upon Infinity

Quote from: TheBadger on September 30, 2015, 05:40:10 PM
lol

It has nothing to do with mac, man.

Yeah, I know.  There's soft, peripherals, upgrades.  Just havin' fun with ya.  :)

TheBadger

Ahh, busting my nuts ah!  ;D THATS MY WIFE'S JOB! ;)
It has been eaten.