half Time

Started by DocCharly65, September 02, 2015, 01:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

The first 320 frames gives a first look at the animation...

Have fun  8) :o ;) ;D

Dune

Cool!!! I love it. Making you very curious, setting a tone of strange things to come right away.

DocCharly65

;)

2020...  I hope so... 8)

Dune

Wouldn't you just wish for a TEAM  ;) Though teams can be bothersome too if you have specific ideas. Is this a full time job for you, or after hours?

Hannes

That looks really great! I like the shadows the ducks cast in the mist.

DocCharly65

Quote from: Dune on September 02, 2015, 01:59:40 AM
Wouldn't you just wish for a TEAM  ;) Though teams can be bothersome too if you have specific ideas. Is this a full time job for you, or after hours?

Some small things I can do during my job waiting for data or during my breaks - then I have to wait again for the renders anyway.

At home I spend almost 99% of my time on this, especially when I have an interesting idea or new technics to tryout... (see the dust behind viper  ;) )

Sometimes I really wish for a team. But with the best will, I cannot request from others that endurance I invest in my dream at this moment. And I'm not sure how much of my idea I would give up for teamwork-needs. There're many reasons to keep the "single crazy man's work" and as many to switch over and find / found a crew.

So for a while it will further stay a one-man-non-profit-craziness...  8) ;)

Edited:

Hey... of course there's a team - can you imagine a better team of consultants and mentors than we have in this forum?  :)

Dune

Yeah, you're right about the forum team! I consider a handful of 'us' as collegues, anyway. And yes, some things you're better off doing by yourself.

j meyer

;D Cool!
Poolducks is a nice choice as well.