Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

TheBadger

^^
Teenage girls and pop stars, and nerds and software  ;D ;D
It has been eaten.

Kadri

Guys be ready.Today is the last day of that SIGGRAPH bazaar.They will have to face us here in the end  8)  ;D

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

lat 64

Quote from: Hannes on August 11, 2015, 02:45:02 AM
Oh yes, please!!!!!!!!
Is that really you Hannnes? I thought you were much older and refined. Oh well, I'm glad you have a zest for life. ;D ;D ;D

I do hope they bring me some SWAG from the conference. A cool LED keychain with a usb drive eh?

Yes, I want more animation power too.
russ
I'm a half century plus ten yrs old. Yikes!

AP

Quote from: TheBadger on August 13, 2015, 07:32:26 PM
they will hide in fear.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Hannes

Had to dig out this thread. Since it's no big deal to offset an animation by using this method:
http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,20351.msg202311.html#msg202311
I'm wondering if it's that difficult to implement a feature to automate this for animations. Not only for object sequences.

Kadri

"Guys be ready.Today is Last week was the last day of that SIGGRAPH bazaar.They will have to face us here in the end or not  8)  ;D"

Hannes

Yes! Face the truth! We're waiting for you! ;)

Kadri

Hannes i have a strange feeling that it is more like this one now  ;D

[attachimg=1]

Hannes

Kadri

The reality might be like above...
But we might get a politically correct answer like this maybe?  ;D

[attachimg=1]