Kim uses TG too!

Started by N-drju, November 02, 2015, 08:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-drju

I just had a glance of North Korean "Red Star 3" OS and the in-built wallpapers that are there. Apparently they use TG as well. Or at least some Ju-Che version of it... :P

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-north-korea-internet-and-computers-are-like

And do I need to add that "Snow at the baksol outpost" is my fav?
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

TheBadger

I have no idea what you wrote means. But there are a couple of good inspiration images in that link. I took one of em to remind me of an Idea.
Thanks.
It has been eaten.

inkydigit

the tractor in the field is...
the best!
:o

PabloMack

Quote from: N-drju on November 02, 2015, 08:03:55 AMApparently they use TG as well. Or at least some Ju-Che version of it... :P

I think the landscapes look more like they were generated with Vue than TG which are less realistic and more fantasy-like.

Oshyan

I think they're all actually photo composites, or drawing/painting+photo composites. They definitely have an odd and interesting style...

- Oshyan

TheBadger

baaaa, I just got the OP  ;D

Guess I looked at it to fast the first time. I had thought "kim" was some kind of famous SOUTH Korean artist, that you all knew. I realize now the joke here :P

"Kim". LOL

Referring to crazzzzzy ass mass murders on a first name basses is always funny. :D
It has been eaten.