Skeleton bay on my New Computer.

Started by Michelh, October 26, 2015, 05:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelh

So I know I have been not so active in the past month or so.. I finally got my new computer so I thought I would share with you the first render. It would have taken me about 51-53hrs with my old laptop ( if it could even render at that this size .. )  As always comments are welcome.

DocCharly65

The ambience is beautiful. Funny thing: I don't know if some grainy areas in the water perhaps are bubbles and/or some swimming dirt in the river. Hope you let them there. I feel like looking at a photo  :)

Michelh

Thanks and yes i will leave them on the image.  It is the texture i used for the ground of the water that reflects that way combined with the light details that are pretty high. I was thinking of adding rocks also... will see how that goes.

TheBadger

really nice. The thumbnail looks about perfect.
It has been eaten.

Michelh

Thank you, I am pretty happy with this render I was thinking of maybe doing a render from a different point of view or maybe add a boat or something in the water . But then again idk if i should mess around with it or not.

Hannes

kaedorg

I do agree. Mood is really great.

David

Michelh

Thanks for the comments. I was maybe thinking of making a video render of it ...

Hannes

Michelh

Maybe, but it is gona take such a long time ... like  days .

Hannes

Michelh

yeah days... but I did change the scene a bit to make it more render friendly ( detail, size and lighting effects) but its started. I have 3 frames done in abit under 3hrs. should take me about one month until end result. .I will show at 80 frames and one at final.

archonforest

Great render Michel.
Congrats for the new pc  :)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Michelh

Thank you archonforest :P Yes very happy about that new PC.