Fractal procedural erosion shader public beta

Started by Daniil, November 15, 2015, 01:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP

Quote from: blinkfrog on March 14, 2019, 03:30:54 AM
Quote from: AP on March 09, 2019, 04:39:27 PM
Is there going to be any feature additions and various improvements for the Fractal Procedural Erosion shader in the future?
I afraid there won't be serious improvements. This shader was just experiment, and this algorithm is mostly exhausted all possibilities. I actually have other, much better procedural erosion algorithm in development (but it is freezed now), and multiple ideas of other procedural and semi-procedural erosion algorithms, but research and development of procedural erosion is quite hard and complex process which would take a lot of time, and, most likely, still won't have commercial success.

Daniil

I understand. I will have to find another solution. Thank you for your answer.

Valri

Ok, maybe I missed something, but how do I open up this file for the procedural erosion? it's in a .tgp file, I've never seen this file type before.
Put that in your pipeline and smoke it!

WAS

Quote from: Valri on February 02, 2020, 03:47:11 PMOk, maybe I missed something, but how do I open up this file for the procedural erosion? it's in a .tgp file, I've never seen this file type before.

Save it into your Program Files\Planetside Software\Terragen 4\Plugins folder, on Windows.

Valri

Quote from: WAS on February 02, 2020, 05:30:59 PM
Quote from: Valri on February 02, 2020, 03:47:11 PMOk, maybe I missed something, but how do I open up this file for the procedural erosion? it's in a .tgp file, I've never seen this file type before.

Save it into your Program Files\Planetside Software\Terragen 4\Plugins folder, on Windows.
Thanks! This will help a lot!

Daniil

Hello,

Here is the Procedural Erosion build, compatible with new Terragen 4.5. This version isn't compatible with Terragen 4.4.

Daniil

Valri

Quote from: blinkfrog on July 03, 2020, 02:16:34 AMHello,

Here is the Procedural Erosion build, compatible with new Terragen 4.5. This version isn't compatible with Terragen 4.4.

Daniil
Thanks so much for this! I thought something was wrong, guess the older .gp file was out of date.