Teaser: Star Trek - The Farce Awakens

Started by DocCharly65, December 26, 2015, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've been smiling all the time, what an incredible teaser, Nils. Great work! Words fail to describe this.... bladibladibla....

This must be making you want to pick up the 'chucked everything' again. And that's quite a nice studio you got yourself. What are all those boxes; hd's?

Hannes

Wow, Nils, this is amazing!!!!!! What a teaser! Fantastic!

j meyer

:) Nice to see it again in better quality.
Fits the 50th anniversary also. 8)

Kadri

Sweet video Doc.
I am curious about the boxes too.

yossam

The boxes look like NAS drives...........gotta bunch of them though.  :)

bobbystahr

Happy I caught this on vimeo rather than the you tube version...love your sense of humour...quack quack.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Thanks guys, but the teaser is only the reupload in vimeo instead of YT. The improvement was only in recoding in a better way. The first try in YT was coded in H.264 25Hz mp4 progressive and stuttered very much (not only in YT but also the original file)

The new version has no new renders but is recoded in MPEG-2 25Hz interlaced and runs much smoother.
In 2020 I will have to learn much more about coding movies to get a nice result (also mixing surround sound is quite a secret for me  ;)  )

In fact the collection of the boxes is my "NAS-plant". I collect TV-recordings since more than 10 years - that was my main hobby before TG3: recording movies from TV and cutting out the advertisings. It's a good source for me for new ideas... and good for having a nice time at rainy days when all PCs are rendering  ;)