Teaser: Star Trek - The Farce Awakens

Started by DocCharly65, December 26, 2015, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Once again merry Christmas to all... and I am happy (for a while)
4 (very good working Pixel Plow) jobs --- and some hours rendering here...  ::) ;D

The soundtrack was much work this time. I hope I reached my aim to put some Star Trek - feeling into it!

Be invited to watch the next teaser:

Dune

Oshyan

Hah! Wow, what you manage to do in Terragen never ceases to amaze me. Great work! And funny. :D

- Oshyan

AP

Bravo! There is certainly a lot of wacky occurrences going on here and there. You did a wonderful job at comedic jabs yet still leaving a sense of the spirit of exploration and curiosity. The end concluded quite well.

Hannes

kaedorg

DocCharly65

Thanks  :)

...already thinking about what will come next - I'm sure, the duck will be there again  ;D ;D ;D

... unfortunately next year I'll have less time for artwork because I'll move to another apartment - the old house will be torn down. The new apartment will be on the state of the art and will give me a chance to reorganize my network and create a nice hobby room  ;)

otakar

Yes Yes Yes! Great, especially the 'bumpy' beginning! Trek forever!

TheBadger

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

some of those shots were seriously good.
It has been eaten.

WAS

This was great! I thoroughly enjoyed this and loved to see the NCC-1701 original fly again!

El Kabong

Far out....  ;D

The duck shot did it for me.  heh

Later, Ron

DocCharly65

Sorry friends... That were the hardest 2 months in my life... I am still working on getting my homeoffice to run in the new flat ... and many many things went wrong, got lost - additionally trouble in office...  and more other trouble. I really had some days I wanted just chuck everything. Now some light seem to be at the horizon...

But... Ääähm... my youtube channel is gone. But anyway I wanted to try vimeo especially because of quality and less advertising...

So I send my first lifesign again from the new flat and with the REUP of the video in (in my eyes) better quality:

https://vimeo.com/166944221

...my next NEW work will start at the earliest when you can see 4 keyboards on this desk and not as much cable tangle ;)  :

[attach=1]

... and if my life on vimeo is as creative and HQ as I hope I'll reupload the lost youtube videos again asap... promised!  :)