WACOM time!

Started by WAS, January 14, 2016, 03:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAS

My girlfriend got us a WACOM so I was able to try painting for the first time in 8 years. Based on a Mesozoica model

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

WAS

Thank you!

Here is the original model post, no other image of it but this one from FB without me going back to my computer.

I guess all the kids are having fun cutting out the images and colouring them (since they haven't been textured) and one girl takes some time to setup a "skinning template" for all the kids and people to use.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

yossam

If I may ask, which Wacom did you get? Been looking at them for a while........................ ;D

WAS

Quote from: yossam on January 14, 2016, 06:28:14 PM
If I may ask, which Wacom did you get? Been looking at them for a while........................ ;D

I can't remember off the top of my dead, it was the cheap "current" model. Didn't look very nice compared to my old 400 dollar one the dog ate then pen on. But it works surprisingly well. I like that the pad doubles as a touch pad too (and can turn that off).

But yeah, this model is so cheap it just says "WACOM" on the pad and pen... No other information at all. Shouldn't have tossed the box.

Here is another coloring

AP

I have a Wacom Intuos Medium. It's very nice overall and works quite well. The only complaint is the rubber grip. It is a fussy magnet.

AP

Dune

I have a CTF-420 which is awful; you have to really press really hard. But the Intuos-3 (A5 size), which I use daily, is awesome. About €400 here, but worth it.