personal jungle to hide

Started by DocCharly65, February 03, 2016, 07:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

After more than 170! hours rendering I found a floating object in the foreground of my Silent Hill panorama  :'( :'( :'(
I must have moved it accidently while moving the camera because working on that tgd is a horror since it has grown so big  ::) ;)

Before starting the next 170 hours I needed a view on something different so I took my old Grand Canyon tgd and puzzeled my personal jungel to hide.

Perhaps it's not biological perfect but this look is as I imagine a jungle. I used mostly plants from the Xfrog oceanic and tropical collections. Perhaps when there's time again, I will add some more tree variations for (only a bit) more (color) variation and I want to add some orchids. Of course also an animation is planned.

[attach=1]

Dune

I symphatize with you, no way to edit it out? I guess not. This jungle looks good to hide in, no problem.

DocCharly65

Thanks Ulco  :)

I will do a bit postwork on the Panorama but anyway I did some more changes. Some other things disturbed me too.
But I will upload the actual version for the next 170 hours  ;)

But first I must go now to get my new contract for the new flat I will live in  8)

archonforest

holly cow 170hrs...pfff...i feel you man!
that jungle is pretty cool. Some flowers will make the diff for sure.
Good luck with your new flat!
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Agree nice jungle, yes to orchids, and I totally sympathize on finding a floater. As a person with a tendency to long renders I get the agony....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Thank you for your compassion, guys.
Anyway I have chosen NOT to do a 360/180° panorama ANIMATION   ;D
Imagine: 10 seconds animation would need 42500 hours to render  ;D ;D

Meanwhile I added some flowers to my jungle. I checked several orchids in my XFrog library. I liked many of them but tried only to use species from the same continent and even the same geographical area. All orchids are from middle- and south american jungles.

[attach=1]

The right eye picture for the 3D view is already rendering (about 7 hours to go on one of my slow PCs)
And since I learned to have a "170 h patience" I think I will do a panorama in the jungle too  8) :)

Dune

AP

Very neat. So much going on and the Parrots are a nice touch.

Kadri

I like it.
I made it a little more vibrant for my desktop.

bobbystahr

Made it pop for me. well done!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

j meyer

mhaze

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd