Mountain Side

Started by Gannaingh, February 03, 2016, 11:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Keep the strata as it is. I like it  :)
The small cropped part is better with the smaller fake stones. Also seems there are more variations of the stone size. looks good! And the water is great!

Dune

The only thing I can possibly think of is making the rock debris/talusfields a bit greyer, slightly lighter than the rock they came from. There tend to be more broken rock, less covered in algae and such. Unless the talus is old as well.
I like the water colors and strata as they are.

mhaze

TheBadger

really like that foreground in the last images.  8)
It has been eaten.

Gannaingh

Thanks all! Here is the full version with the new water. I changed the talus fields to a lighter color but I forgot to also adjust the shoreline stones. I kind of like the subtle contrast, but I think I'll lighten the shore just a bit. I've also done some fiddling with the shrubbery but haven't changed it significantly. Overall, I think it's close to finished.

fleetwood

bobbystahr

This has grown into a great image...well done.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

AP

Having more of the grey made quite a substantial difference to the entire color theme which compliments very well.

Dune

DocCharly65

inkydigit

8) 8) 8)
super cool.... a real beauty!
:)
J

otakar

Spectacular! The talus, the water, the vegetation, everything! Congrats on this achievement :)

Gannaingh

Thanks all ;D

I'm rendering a bigger version which will probably be the final. I'll post it when it's completed.

Thanks watching the process

dorianvan

Great image! Everything looks real and the camera view/design is well done.
-Dorian