Polybrush

Started by AP, February 26, 2016, 07:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Interesting! Thanks for the link.

Kadri

Looks interesting but AVG didn't liked the exe. Might be a false positive, don't know...

AP

Nothing on my end so more then likely a false positive. I think AVG tends to be a bit overprotective.

Dune

I'll just wait until one of you guys have tested the software out  ;)

AP

The concern is duly understood. Hopefully the developer is being notified of such potential issues.

zaxxon

The software looks very interesting, however reading thru the forum at Polybrush it appears that the current beta app has some serious issues. Be a good one to keep an eye on though.

AP

I just took some time out to read over the forum. Going to wait this one out for a while.

TheBadger

the music sure is light hearted and easy.  ;D
It has been eaten.

AP

I had to mute it just to watch the video.

AP

Dune

Good find, Jochen, we're warned!

bobbystahr

dl'd and scanned the exe file with avira and malwarebytes...zero badness...also dl'd a few 'brushes' and they turned out to be .obj's so I checked em out...no badness there either....haven't installed the BETA but may later on. I didn't dl the portable though.

Looked further and found that way more AV apps find it clean (check marks in link) than otherwise where there is a variety of badness reported...bear in mind this is based on the portable which as stated I didn't dl.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/524f122a4cf4564155d24029fe31ac05712d3198df97699a1505dd5502cc7d3c/analysis/
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist