VR Challenge: Getting Started

Started by Matt, March 03, 2016, 03:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADE

I have seen posts on FB....but I get around with eyes shut open
at the moment im viewing all renders out in a sphere model.......indeed it does look cool

bobbystahr

Quote from: ADE on March 20, 2016, 09:16:46 AM
at the moment im viewing all renders out in a sphere model.......indeed it does look cool

the FSP viewer that Chris posted about and many of us now use is really good as well ADE.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

HecubaAssassin

What is the final time that VR submissions will be accepted down to the hour?  I migh be able to squueze a third scene in if l know the deadline and the timezone, l am assuming 11:59pm Icelandic time and the last day is the 31st.  Sometimes this varies on contests.

bobbystahr

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 21, 2016, 01:21:33 PM
Quote from: ADE on March 20, 2016, 09:16:46 AM

the FSP viewer that Chris posted about and many of us now use is really good as well ADE.

And to be fair as a correction it was Henry who first posted about this when I dl'd it...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bla bla 2

I think this is on 28 March. Iam not sûr.

Oshyan

We have extended the deadline! The new submission deadline is April 11th at 11:59PM Pacific Time.

- Oshyan

ADE

Quote from: Oshyan on March 28, 2016, 04:37:54 PM
We have extended the deadline! The new submission deadline is April 11th at 11:59PM Pacific Time.

- Oshyan

ahhh now I see this, shame I didn't see it yesterday, as I worked into the night to get the final render done today :)

Oshyan

SpeedTree content/models are now officially OK'd for use in the contest thanks to SpeedTree publisher IDV!

- Oshyan