yossam

Something like this?

Oshyan

Yes, but better. ;)

- Oshyan

yossam

Thinking about this............................. :P

yossam

Moved the camera to center of model and added Richards' sky (TY)...............this could be fun if I can get things to work correctly.  ;D

inkydigit

Woah, those pickles were funky! :))
.... fun is what it is all about, this looks great... Plenty of scope!
Cheers
J

yossam

Bet you didn't see this coming..................this is a quality 7 (PS) jpg. Couldn't post the original............over 5 Mb. 4000x2000, .5 quality and AA 3. 10.5 hrs render time. Thinking about 8000x4000 at same quality settings. And I would appreciate some help for my "liquor".............can't seem to get the color right.  :-[

Hannes

Cool Yossam!!
For the liquor you could use a glass shader and play with the transparency color or the Decay tint colour of the Sub-surface tab.

yossam

Two layers of glass doesn't work..............inside layer turns black. Had this before in my lab scene. Turned the color way down and set translucency to 100. I can live with it I think...........will post when finished. Don't hold your breath................ :P

Hannes

Hannes

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on March 14, 2016, 02:52:16 PM
Two layers of glass doesn't work..............inside layer turns black. Had this before in my lab scene. Turned the color way down and set translucency to 100. I can live with it I think...........will post when finished. Don't hold your breath................ :P
I used the Glass shader for the glass and put the Water shader on the water object...seemed to work O K in that massive (time wise) room render I did a while back. But 41+ hrs rendering time on a 1600x900... whew, can't imagine attempting this size on my puny box.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

yossam

Just doing this for me...............can't enter because of veggies. No clouds yet..............rendered at 4000X2000 and then downsized, still a little big(file size).

:)

Ariel DK

I see all your 360 renders, great work yossam! the last one is a beautiful scene, down a little bit the camera, it seems that I will fall rolling down that hill. But seriously, things like the height and location of the camera, make a huge difference when you experience with VR glasses ;)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?