360-degree cube camera setup (updated)

Started by Matt, March 04, 2016, 04:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Quote from: HecubaAssassin on March 29, 2016, 02:35:09 AM
Stereogram in Paid Edition?  Nope, sorry nope.  I have the Pro without video from launch of v3, and it is not in the camera settings that I can see.  I've downloaded 4 or 5 photostitchers and didn't get them to work.  Has anyone else had luck with finding software for stitching the 6 sided cube?

Are you sure it's not there? Is looks like in the image below, but maybe your version actually doesn't have this feature?!

Oshyan

Spherical Camera should be in Terragen 3 Professional, with or without Animation:
http://planetside.co.uk/products/tg3-product-comparison

If you go to Help (Menu) and then About, what version does it say you have?

- Oshyan

jacquesd

Hello,
Is there a way to convert the 6 images in a kind of qtvr (i am on mac) to see the results, by the i have already submitted the 6 renders, is it ok?
thanks
Qui ne connait la valeur des mots ne saurait connaitre celle des hommes

inkydigit

Quote from: jacquesd on March 30, 2016, 05:20:42 PM
Hello,
Is there a way to convert the 6 images in a kind of qtvr (i am on mac) to see the results, by the i have already submitted the 6 renders, is it ok?
thanks
Hi jaquesd!
This is from another thread here: http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,21291.0.html
You can then use fsp viewer for viewing the equirectangular image - this works on the Mac!
Hope this helps
Good luck
Jason

jacquesd

sorry for being an idiot but with fspviewer i can only load one image and not the six renders of the cube setup, did i missed something?
:-\

Hannes

Once again, which version do you have? You said, it's the V. 3.X.XX.X pro version, so, as Oshyan mentioned, there should be the spherical feature in the camera's tab, and you can skip the whole stitching stuff.  ??? ??? ???

jacquesd

i only have the free version, i am gonna try to stitch the images, thank you ! :)

jacquesd

i have tried all but it doesnt work for me :( by the way the renders looks cool anyway, with which program do you stitch the 6 renders and/or can someone explain me how to do it ?