Attic

Started by yossam, March 02, 2016, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

How I feel today............... ???

masonspappy

Well, the layout and texturing are really decent.
Sorry to hear you're feeling bummed....

yossam

Tired of all the medical crap............... >:(

DocCharly65

Quote from: masonspappy on March 02, 2016, 07:54:45 PM

Same from me. Hope you feel better soon. I think / hope in a week my flu is over. Strange and gressive viruses this year!

I do not know if you've heard of it but the image remembers me strongly to "Layers Of Fear"! Great scary ambience!

Dune

Keep it up, Richard. Have some window opened in this dusty room, let some light in.

N-drju

Looks like something is crawling under that rug. :P
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Kadri

Looks good.
Hope you feel better.
Try to make kind of an opposite image. A sunny one. Might help....a little at least.

bobbystahr

Heavy man, but I'm totally sympatico with ya....my problem is getting enough sleep but apparently at our accelerated age sleep almost disappears. Too tired some days to put in my 3 hours on guitar and that's not good. But the image, tho heavy, is very well carried off.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Hannes

Sorry to hear that, Yossam.
But I think Ulco's suggestion would in fact be a nice addition. Your image look fantastic, and with a window on one side and some lightbeams with a little dust floating around this would be even better imho.

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on March 02, 2016, 07:54:45 PM
Well, the layout and texturing are really decent.
Quote from: Hannes on March 10, 2016, 08:52:09 AM
Sorry to hear that, Yossam.
But I think Ulco's suggestion would in fact be a nice addition. Your image look fantastic, and with a window on one side and some lightbeams with a little dust floating around this would be even better imho.

Agree as that spider window would do some stunning rays.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

yossam

How would I go about getting the "dust" in the attic, localized cloud layer?   ::)

Hannes

Yes, you'd probably use two localised layers. One with higher quality settings for the light beams and one for the dust with very low quality settings, so that there are tiny dots. Probably you'll need to use a negative offset in the colour tab of the density fractal, to get just a few cloud particles. This is just a thought. I never did that before, but I think, this should work.