Today. March 8.
International Women`s day!
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Dune

Sssssstt, don't mention it too loudly  :P

TheBadger

QuoteInternational Women`s day

I refuse to honor the holidays of your New World Order.
This is why Abraham Lincoln invented the AR-15.

It has been eaten.

TheBadger

Ahh I found the sarcasm button!

Just teasing you Archon. Happy ladies day! Because really, from a guys perspective, is there anything better than a good woman? No there is not, just in case someone did not know the correct answer.   :)
It has been eaten.

archonforest

Quote from: TheBadger on March 08, 2016, 04:47:59 PM
Ahh I found the sarcasm button!

Just teasing you Archon. Happy ladies day! Because really, from a guys perspective, is there anything better than a good woman? No there is not, just in case someone did not know the correct answer.   :)

I was shocked for a while so I could not answer... :D

TheBadger

lol, yeah, Old Abe invented the automobile, it was George Washington that invented the AR.

;D

We still celebrate all three things together by making calendars, of woman in bikinis in fast cars holding guns. A tradition going back 600 years now. On this day it is all about the empowerment of the better sex.
It has been eaten.

archonforest

Quote from: TheBadger on March 08, 2016, 05:12:55 PM
lol, yeah, Old Abe invented the automobile, it was George Washington that invented the AR.

;D

We still celebrate all three things together by making calendars, of woman in bikinis in fast cars holding guns. A tradition going back 600 years now. On this day it is all about the empowerment of the better sex.
:D