RoundTrip

Started by Dune, March 12, 2016, 05:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

There's always a tomorrow, just hope to still be there... they're all finished, if that's what you mean. Submitted a while ago.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on April 11, 2016, 11:34:06 AM
There's always a tomorrow, just hope to still be there... they're all finished, if that's what you mean. Submitted a while ago.

whew
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

I'm 12 hours into the main view of that Fantasy scene I built and glad it wasn't for this as it's barely 1/3 done....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Deadline is past, so no more secrecy from my part anymore...

Dune

Dune

I could have called it "Forgotten Valley". Enjoy.

Hannes

inkydigit

Damn fine stuff Ulco:)
J

Jo Kariboo

Very impressive again your pictures. I especially like in the recent 3 (RabbitHole.0003e.jpg). This picture allows us to admire a gigantic territory. I like this character again with the yellow jersey the top of its rocks. In another picture, there's this strange contrast between the body (tortured slave?) without face and lily flower often associated with tranquility.

Dune

Thanks guys. The dead guy was an afterthought, emphasizing the 'derelictness' of the mine/quarry. I made it for a medieval torture wheel, and just got it to fit on this crane. He has a head, but it's not working anymore and sagged, so you see his palate. Maybe not a slave, but the diector of the mine  :P (digging for fools gold for wasted ages). His house down the road is derelict too, and he was hoping for some extra income by adding the advertisment to his wall. Nobody passed by until now. How sad.