RoundTrip

Started by Dune, March 12, 2016, 05:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Yes, it's important that PS gets some really nice stuff to play with and promote TG. So go for it.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on March 27, 2016, 03:02:32 AM
Yes, it's important that PS gets some really nice stuff to play with and promote TG. So go for it.

Here's what I came up with while looking at free models from the interweb.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

here's the final of that...uploading it today.

And the deed is done....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 28, 2016, 09:01:12 AM
here's the final of that...uploading it today.

And the deed is done....

Interesting and mysterious too. The room reminds me of certain atmosphere in the David Lynch film locations.

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Dune on March 26, 2016, 12:55:44 PM
It's an old quarry, btw.

I very like color and rock on this one. Very nice work. But again I have a preference for your winter snow.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on March 28, 2016, 10:32:04 AM
Quote from: Dune on March 26, 2016, 12:55:44 PM
It's an old quarry, btw.

I very like color and rock on this one. Very nice work. But again I have a preference for your winter snow.

Agree, I like the 2 snow scenes best so far.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: Jo Kariboo link=topic=21304.msg214249#msg214249 date=1459175383

Interesting and mysterious too. The room reminds me of certain atmosphere in the David Lynch film locations.
/quote]

It shows I'm a fan eh? heh heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Not a lot of people showing what they're up to. Either not a lot of people are up to something, or it's secrecy  8) Not much comments either, where is everybody?
Nevertheless, I might as well post something again (look upon it as encouragement), so here's what I've just sent in as my last entry. The very first entry will have to wait.

Dune

and 3

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Dune on March 28, 2016, 12:22:18 PM
Not a lot of people showing what they're up to. Either not a lot of people are up to something, or it's secrecy  8) Not much comments either, where is everybody?
Nevertheless, I might as well post something again (look upon it as encouragement), so here's what I've just sent in as my last entry. The very first entry will have to wait.

The most of us do not have your ability to work as quickly and as well as you Ulco. On my pictures I'm still working on it. If I delay the show is that on the same stage I have a lot of vegetation and changing room camera I always corrections that add and add and add corrections . A successful 360 degree for me is much difficult to achieve than a traditional image. It must be said that the delays that this competition will be much shorter than the others we had on terragen. It is not obvious to perform a clean image VR. I guess this is the case for all of us and that we lack experience.

Adding vegetation in your latest images brings a lot to this place. The character at the top of the cliff is a plus too.   :)

Mohawk20

I'm always impressed with the realism in your scenes!
How do you make your grass areas? is it shaders, or objects, or a mix?
Howgh!

inkydigit

8)
way too much cool Ulco!
these are looking mouth-wateringly good!
:)
J

Hannes

Beautiful, Ulco. I especially like the first one.

bobbystahr

we have a winner.....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: bobbystahr on March 28, 2016, 08:28:23 PM
we have a winner.....

It's no longer a surprise, Ulco always wins.  :)