General > VR Challenge

Potential with oooops

(1/2) > >>

bobbystahr:
Decided on this room scene as a good one so did a test render to see what I needed to add....did not realize the doors were wide open,,,D'oh. So I went to my Rendo Stash and loaded an adapted Executive Office from their RP collection which as a Mod I got wheee freeee.
Am still adapting it as I type(test render time) but here's what I found. Lo res/full comp size as a test only.

Mohawk20:
Nice!
I would suggest putting the camera in the middle of the room.
Now for a view...!

bobbystahr:

--- Quote from: Mohawk20 on March 16, 2016, 07:10:23 PM ---Nice!
I would suggest putting the camera in the middle of the room.
Now for a view...!

--- End quote ---

It will be in the middle of the rooms as I've added an office where those sliding doors/flat terrain  are....Now for a bit of scenery out the patio doors. When I did this I didn't yet have the full version so I was at my pop limit...not so now. Off to pop away. The scene is so old there's no pop cache and I'm using a Water shader for glass...gotta change that out right away.

Hannes:
Looks good, Bobby. I really like interior renders. Terragen seems to be really good at it.

bobbystahr:

--- Quote from: Hannes on March 16, 2016, 10:13:53 PM ---Looks good, Bobby. I really like interior renders. Terragen seems to be really good at it.

--- End quote ---

Indeed, you have quite a knack for them as well and it was your gift of TG2 to me that facilitated the original of this project...thanks again. Full circle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version