Potential with oooops

Started by bobbystahr, March 16, 2016, 03:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Decided on this room scene as a good one so did a test render to see what I needed to add....did not realize the doors were wide open,,,D'oh. So I went to my Rendo Stash and loaded an adapted Executive Office from their RP collection which as a Mod I got wheee freeee.
Am still adapting it as I type(test render time) but here's what I found. Lo res/full comp size as a test only.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Mohawk20

Nice!
I would suggest putting the camera in the middle of the room.
Now for a view...!
Howgh!

bobbystahr

Quote from: Mohawk20 on March 16, 2016, 03:10:23 PM
Nice!
I would suggest putting the camera in the middle of the room.
Now for a view...!

It will be in the middle of the rooms as I've added an office where those sliding doors/flat terrain  are....Now for a bit of scenery out the patio doors. When I did this I didn't yet have the full version so I was at my pop limit...not so now. Off to pop away. The scene is so old there's no pop cache and I'm using a Water shader for glass...gotta change that out right away.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Hannes

Looks good, Bobby. I really like interior renders. Terragen seems to be really good at it.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Hannes on March 16, 2016, 06:13:53 PM
Looks good, Bobby. I really like interior renders. Terragen seems to be really good at it.

Indeed, you have quite a knack for them as well and it was your gift of TG2 to me that facilitated the original of this project...thanks again. Full circle.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Hannes

Kadri

Looks nice.
A little displacement on the floor would be good maybe. Looks only like a texture at least in this image Bobby.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Kadri on March 17, 2016, 12:25:31 PM

Looks nice.
A little displacement on the floor would be good maybe. Looks only like a texture at least in this image Bobby.

Quite right, maybe that's why TG is crashing as I always mean to change that out and forget. As it's the only tweak left for now I'll do that before I attempt to not crash TG3.4 again

EDIT
well I've put this one aside as it crashes even withjout the excessive trees in spherical, too bad as I really like it.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New