Are you working on a Terragen VR Challenge submission? Weigh in!

Started by Oshyan, March 22, 2016, 03:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you working on a submission for the Terragen VR Challenge?

Yes - Not Yet Submitted
16 (66.7%)
Yes - Already Submitted
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Hannes

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on April 06, 2016, 11:30:43 AM
I received a few seconds after sending a confirmation. Maybe you made a mistake in the transcript of your email address. I feel that the confirmation is done automatically.

Hmm, as far as I remember I checked my e-mail address before submitting...

Oshyan

Yes, there should be an automatic confirmation email. Perhaps check your spam folder? I can confirm we got your entry in any case Hannes. :D

- Oshyan

Hannes

Quote from: Oshyan on April 06, 2016, 04:42:43 PM
Yes, there should be an automatic confirmation email. Perhaps check your spam folder? I can confirm we got your entry in any case Hannes. :D

- Oshyan

Good to know. Thanks, Oshyan.
This is strange. I'm using Thunderbird, and as far as I know I don't have a spam folder.

Oshyan

Who is your mail provider? Most of them do some form of spam filtering. Thunderbird also has anti-spam systems, but you may not have them activated.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Quote from: Oshyan on April 07, 2016, 05:56:06 PM
Who is your mail provider? Most of them do some form of spam filtering. Thunderbird also has anti-spam systems, but you may not have them activated.

- Oshyan

I don't have it activated. I do get some junk mail, so I'm not sure what the reason is. Could you maybe send me a Planetside test mail, just to know if it works?

Oshyan

I don't really have a setup to send a single email directly from the server. You could try the Password Reset option on the store login page. I think as long as you don't go through with the reset (click the link) it shouldn't mess anything up, or at the worst you have to just re-set your password. http://planetside.co.uk/store-login

- Oshyan

Hannes

Oshyan, I just tried it, and immediately got an answer from the server, so I guess the automatic answering after submitting an entry didn't work. I didn't get a confirmation for my first entry as well, but Matt sent me a PM, so I thought, this is it...

Btw, thanks!!!

Oshyan

Strange. Did anyone else who submitted not get the auto-confirmation email?

- Oshyan

Mr_Lamppost

First scene submitted and confirmed, off to grab a couple of hours sleep then the race is on to get the other one ready.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

j meyer

Image submitted and got to the on screen confirmation page, but no confirmation email.
Approx. 40min ago.