Other World

Started by AP, March 23, 2016, 04:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP

EDIT: Improved sunlight, more details and some parts still need some minor fixes.

Henry Blewer

This is a good image. I would look for a cloud break somewhere to the right or left of the camera; let the sun create brighter areas for more foreground impact. I would really like to see this in the 360 format, spherical image. It would be easier to critic it using a panoramic  viewer.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

AP

Apologies, I had forgotten that I missed some things so I uploaded my 360 Spherical Panaroama but an earlier render.

inkydigit

cool idea...look forward to seeing this next one!
J
:)

bobbystahr

lookin really good...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Very nice, otherworldly indeed. Wouldn't you prefer some sun (light/dark variation) in the foreground?

AP

I can move the primary sun and get rid some of the cloud shadow.

Hannes

Amazing!! Love the clouds.

AP

Quote from: Hannes on March 24, 2016, 02:11:10 PM
Amazing!! Love the clouds.

The cloud lighting and patterns worked so well, I would be hesitant to alter them at this point.

AP

New render cooking in the oven. Closer to final and better sun light therefore more details visible.

AP

I need to fix some populations today but almost done after many trial and errors.

AP

Finished, I think?

Dune

I think so too. Really nice. I like the ring in the sky and the sun falling on it, perhaps something that can't exist like this (ring between sun and planet), but hey, it's another world. Good luck.

AP

Thank You. The planet itself has the ring but it only looks off because it is along a different axial tilt.

Dune

Oh yes, of course, I judged it like I see it here. Sorry!