Grizzly Knob

Started by yossam, March 29, 2016, 01:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

I see. As we talked in another thread there are different problems to handle in these VR images.
Hope the Speedtree problem will be gone too. I like those trees.

yossam

Thx Kadri.................. :)

zaxxon

That's a really fine image Yossam! I'll dl the large one later to really 'see' it.  Your Speedtree trees look great. I'm optimistic that Planetside and IDV will work something out!

yossam

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

AP

The attention to details, the ground and the trees are all well done. The realism is there. Great render overall.

Oshyan

SpeedTree content/models are now officially OK'd for use in the contest thanks to SpeedTree publisher IDV!

- Oshyan

TheBadger

Pretty cool, Yossam! little bit of stereo sound effects and one could sit there quite a while  8)
It has been eaten.

masonspappy

Nicely done. Downloaded image and viewed through FSP viewer - the grizzly sort of  jumps out at you! :o

yossam

Kinda what I was going for................ ;D

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on April 05, 2016, 10:08:15 PM
SpeedTree content/models are now officially OK'd for use in the contest thanks to SpeedTree publisher IDV!

- Oshyan

Good on them...and smart as well as they will only benefit from the exposure.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

yossam

What say ye................ver 2.0 or 3.0 below...........should be all plant legal........the bear is another story.  ;)

I've got it rendered at 4K...........I'll post like the big ones b4, when I get time.

Dune

There are a few 'ugly' rocks. You could mask them out for perfection.....

yossam

Do we have an ugly rock mask that I don't know about?  :)

Dune

Is this a serious question? If so; no, just use the painted shader or a simple shape.