Grizzly Knob

Started by yossam, March 29, 2016, 01:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

Unless the people at Speedtree have a change of heart about their EULA, this will not be entered in the challenge.  :(  There is a 8000X4000 render of this available if anyone wants to see it...............rather large 33 MB. Maybe I can put it on Dropbox for anyone that wants to see it in all its' glory.  :)

bobbystahr

you might check with Oshyan as they were trying to get a license or something from them for the comp at least.
and as always; the best title so far in the comp....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Mohawk20

They do have all the stuff from xfrog, maybe they can replace the trees with similar xfrog trees after submission...
Howgh!

yossam

Sorry, but Xfrog trees are not quite up to the quality level...............ain't gonna happen.  ;)

Mohawk20

Quote from: yossam on March 29, 2016, 02:18:02 AM
Sorry, but Xfrog trees are not quite up to the quality level...............ain't gonna happen.  ;)

Well, something is better than nothing. But I guess you don't want part of the prizes then?  ;)
Howgh!

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on March 29, 2016, 02:18:02 AM

I agree...but wotta dumb policy ST maintains....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

inkydigit

Looks great... Bummer about speedtree!
J

Oshyan

We're still working on the SpeedTree situation. We hope to have some clarification from them before we have to pick winners!

- Oshyan

yossam

Appreciate the update Oshyan................. :)

Thanks for the positive comments guys...............it looks a hell of a lot better at 8k believe me.  ;D

Kadri

Aaah...I forget about that. Can i have the link Yossam  ;D

yossam

Kadri

Looks great Yossam :)
The most i would try to change is the bear. Needs a little more work or another model maybe?

yossam

It looks pretty good in "good" lighting..............not so much in shadow. Will either replace, or move, or change the lighting (probably the easiest).  :-\