Grizzly Knob

Started by yossam, March 29, 2016, 01:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

Ulco,

Just kidding.....small attempt at humor.  ::)

bobbystahr

Quote from: yossam on April 08, 2016, 12:23:37 PM
Ulco,

Just kidding.....small attempt at humor.  ::)

hee hee hee, well i got it, very drole...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

yossam

This is the Final, last, end...............it. If I don't quit I never will..............re-did the rocks (again).

;)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6EC9F6CF2ED2D417!438&authkey=!AFl1bJV2px1vFqg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Dune

Looks very good, I have to see this in FSP.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on April 09, 2016, 01:49:42 AM
Looks very good, I have to see this in FSP.

Worth a look for sure....don't think you can get em any better now mate.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Jo Kariboo

Very nice. I prefer the last one for the vegetation color!

luvsmuzik

Your link works great. Don't forget "view original" Took about 2 seconds to download on my connection. I put it on full screen and then magnified to examine. That is one of the few things I am bummed about in free TG 3 limiting my render size. In the old version 9, I could at least get an decent screensaver without too much distortion. Now that we have upgraded to better tv, connection, and sharing....small renders....grrrr.

I like you composition here. It is a little light.....I see you are gonna work on that. I am trying to eliminate the "cartoon look" too. Nice blend of rocks, etc....

otakar

Hello teddy! :) I like. Nice trees, too.

Mohawk20

Most 360 viewers will center in the middle of the image when loaded. So I really like that you put the bear on the end,  so It's a surprise for the viewer.
Howgh!

Hannes

Great vegetation, and yes, the bear is a surprise, when you turn your head. A scary moment!  :)