Hey, Mr. Miley!

Started by Harvey Birdman, August 26, 2007, 07:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey Birdman

Hey, guy, you seem to have mistakenly given me credit for one too many tree models on your site. I appreciate the plaudits, but...errr... maybe you better take my name off the 'No Leaf Tree'. That one isn't mine!

I hate to be accused of trying to take credit for someone elses stuff, especially after I raised hell about the Ashundar author attributions.

:o

<edit>
On second thought, I guess I should have put this under 'Open Discussion'. Sorry, Oshyan.
</edit>

Oshyan

Better yet make use of the handy Private Message function. ;)

- Oshyan

Will

heh, have a nice vacation Oshyan :)
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Oshyan

Will do! This is probably my last post. ;D

- Oshyan

Harvey Birdman

Yeeessss, Oshyaaaaan.

;D

Now get out of here.

mr-miley

Harvey... bloody hell, does this never end  ;D  ;D  ;D

Sorry about that, I forgot that I included the no leaf tree with yours. That one is mine... Mine I tell you.... ALLL MINE... Mwooohaha  ;D
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

Harvey Birdman

Quote from: mr-miley on August 28, 2007, 10:36:58 AM
Harvey... bloody hell, does this never end  ;D  ;D  ;D

It never fails - no good act goes unpunished.
;D

Will

old_blaggard

http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

rcallicotte

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -

Harvey Birdman starred in the Hanna-Barbera show Birdman and the Galaxy Trio in the 1960s. He gets strength and power from sunlight, and grows weak if kept away from the sun for too long. His superpowers include flight, the ability to create a solid light shield, and the ability to shoot energy beams from his hands. These powers are thought to stem from the crest on his helmet, though Harvey isn't entirely sure of the crest's true role in his powers. He has since retired from his superhero job and is now working for the law firm of Sebben & Sebben. Harvey is 6'6", and has large wings growing out of his back, genetically inherited from his father. His clients consist of other Hanna-Barbera characters of the past and present. He has a correspondence diploma in law, and LLM is displayed after his name on his business cards, indicating that he is a Legum Magister.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Harvey Birdman

Uh oh, looks like my past has caught up with me...

;D

Seriously, though, do you think the fact that NONE of you had heard of it might have something to do with the fact that the show isn't in production anymore?   ;)

Will

I knew of him from the justice league unlimited, so I though it was worth a google search.

rcallicotte

If the lawyer thing doesn't work out, make sure you don't aim those hands in my direction.  Okay?   ;D

Quote from: Harvey Birdman on August 28, 2007, 02:14:06 PM
Uh oh, looks like my past has caught up with me...

;D

Seriously, though, do you think the fact that NONE of you had heard of it might have something to do with the fact that the show isn't in production anymore?   ;)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?