Golden

Started by zaxxon, April 07, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxxon

I wasn't sure if Speedtree objects would be allowed, but I was intrigued by the 360 degree challenge and was working on an image just in case. Here's a mostly done spherical render and a 'normal' render at 0 degrees. No back story to speak of; just terrain, sky and foliage.

yossam

Nice...............Speedtree objects have been approved according to Oshyan.  :)

Hannes

Beautiful. The title says it all!

archonforest

Great mood and color here.  ;)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Dune

You know what I think of your work, Doug, but I'll repeat it again here; wonderfully natural. And great light! And thanks for cranking the handle  ;)

bobbystahr

Beauty, I had a suspicion ST would give a thumbs up to their inclusion and share with PS....actually a good move on their part, and a bonus for TG  ST users.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

AP

I am admiring the colors and light. Immersive and somewhat like a painting.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Terrapsychogen on April 07, 2016, 06:22:04 PM
I am admiring the colors and light. Immersive and somewhat like a painting.

painterly for certain...that's the word I was searching for
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Jo Kariboo

I love the texture variations on the floor. The colors and light are pretty. An image I'd like to see with the maximum resolution to see vegetations etc.

inkydigit

8)
pure gold here!
well done!
:)
J

zaxxon

Yikes! Time is running out and my Frankenstein-Render insists on slowly shambling along... 6 (12 virtual) cores at 100% pulling 46.7 gigs (out of 48) now for over 72 hours. Oh well. Thanks for the comments, and I do appreciate the "painterly" comparison, it's how I see it as well. Here's a 'standard view' crop render at 300 degrees, lots of custom Speedtree shrubs. Fun exercise and lots of great images being created!

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

masonspappy

wow - looks almost photoreal!

Hannes