Two rocks object files

Started by luvsmuzik, April 07, 2016, 05:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

Here are a couple of rocks modeled in Blender with displacement modifiers. One rock has only displacement modifier. The other has modifier and a bump map included in the file. You can add the displacement bump to the other and it works too. Slide the slider to the max! They load okay for me as a population, but I keep things sort of simple in that respect. :) Shown in basic TG start up file as a population and objects with displacement bump.

luvsmuzik

Evidently one of the rocks is too large of a file, I have tried splitting things up, but Mr. error message seems stuck with me for a bit. I will try later.

bobbystahr

Thanks at least for this one(the only file in the rar)..just a screen grab but a nice rock.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

Quote from: luvsmuzik on April 07, 2016, 05:51:20 PM
Evidently one of the rocks is too large of a file, I have tried splitting things up, but Mr. error message seems stuck with me for a bit. I will try later.

If you can't split them post a .rar and I'll have a go at it.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

luvsmuzik

I think this will finally load. This is the rock shown on the right, with textures and bump included.
I have been trying to get Dropbox or something going if stuff is too big to load here. Hope this works!