Second entry: Kind of Islands, sorta, again :-)

Started by AndyWelder, April 09, 2016, 04:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyWelder

This is the second challenge project that didn't land in the trash bin. In a way it's similar to the first entry but very differently executed. And most certainly not as time consuming as the first entry. I left out the renders with the up and down view camera.
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

inkydigit

Sweet scenes Andy, love the mood here, the structures add some mystery too! :)
J

AP

A nice choice of colors there. I like the terrain features. They seem reminiscent of something like Hoodoos.

Dune

Nice scene, alien. "The Landing of the Hoodoos".

AndyWelder

LOL, yep, Hoodoos! Googled for the word because I didn't know it.... Once more proof for my working theory that , whatever terrain features we Terrageneers come up with, nature already did create them! So we will find floating rocks also, one day, pretty sure of that! ;D
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

Hannes

AP

Quote from: AndyWelder on April 10, 2016, 02:37:26 AM
LOL, yep, Hoodoos! Googled for the word because I didn't know it.... Once more proof for my working theory that , whatever terrain features we Terrageneers come up with, nature already did create them! So we will find floating rocks also, one day, pretty sure of that! ;D

Not a word that one would expect relating to a terrain feature. As for floating rocks, maybe a whole lot of magnetism conflicts within the surround terrain?    ;)

bobbystahr

Quote from: AndyWelder on April 10, 2016, 02:37:26 AM

far out man...and LOL re: one day
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist