New Render with Tangled-Universe

Started by Buzzzzz, August 26, 2007, 09:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzzzz

I've been working on this for a couple of weeks. Been a while since I posted anything so needless to say I'm happy this is finally finished. Hoping Martin (Tangled Universe) and all you guys and gals Like it.

Martins Fake Stones and some plants I put in make up the foreground. Thanks Martin, your work is fantastic. The rest of the scene was started with by using my "Lands of The Goshute" Terrain. I did the distant Mountains surfaces, Atmo-Clouds and of course the POV. This was rendered in I think seven crops and put together in Photoshop.

dhavalmistry

amazing piece man.....I have request for u....I wanna make this as my wallpaper.....can you render a 1920 x 1200 version for me please????
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

old_blaggard

Beautiful work, Buzzzzz.  I love everything about this.  My only complaint is that it seems a bit too oversharpened/noisy in some spots.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Buzzzzz

Thanks OB, I knew someone would say that. LOL I asked my good friend chornor to check it on his LCD and he said it looked fine. I use a 20"CRT Trinitron for Graphics work. I wish I could find a happy medium between the two?  ;)

Buzzzzz

Quote from: dhavalmistry on August 26, 2007, 10:04:03 PM
amazing piece man.....I have request for u....I wanna make this as my wallpaper.....can you render a 1920 x 1200 version for me please????

Thanks Man, Sorry Buddy but what you see is what you get. I'm going to give my machine a rest for a while.

Buzzzzz

Maybe I should post a LCD and a CRT version?  ;D

BPauba

Looking great Jay, that would be a great start to an awesome Terraspace ;)

Buzzzzz

Quote from: BPauba on August 26, 2007, 10:19:38 PM

Thanks Brent!  Go for it!

Buzzzzz

Lucio

BPauba

Quote from: Buzzzzz on August 26, 2007, 10:21:32 PM

I am not worthy of touching that one Jay! :D. I would love to see you team up with sumopiggy one of these days....
sumopiggy.deviantart.com

And tangled did a great job with those rocks. They really help the foreground pop! Awesome stuff.

Buzzzzz

Quote from: BPauba on August 26, 2007, 10:30:12 PM
Quote from: Buzzzzz on August 26, 2007, 10:21:32 PM

I am not worthy of touching that one Jay! :D. I would love to see you team up with sumopiggy one of these days....
sumopiggy.deviantart.com

And tangled did a great job with those rocks. They really help the foreground pop! Awesome stuff.

Thanks for the lead Brent, I just IM'ed the piggy.  ;D

old_blaggard

The LCD version is better, although I still am going to whine a little about the noise :D.  It's a pretty minor complaint, though, so I wouldn't bother tweaking it further.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Buzzzzz

Quote from: old_blaggard on August 26, 2007, 11:09:33 PM
The LCD version is better, although I still am going to whine a little about the noise :D.  It's a pretty minor complaint, though, so I wouldn't bother tweaking it further.

No sharpening on that one. Blame TG or your monitor ;)

dhavalmistry

Quote from: Buzzzzz on August 26, 2007, 10:13:04 PM
Quote from: dhavalmistry on August 26, 2007, 10:04:03 PM

Thanks Man, Sorry Buddy but what you see is what you get. I'm going to give my machine a rest for a while.

I understand man.....thanx anyway!
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"