and they all slept happily ever after  :P

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

Yes, it's true guys, and we're really sorry. So many things to work on, stretched a bit thin. But we will get these to you all, I promise.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

I'm guessing the coming update is getting in the way?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Oshyan

Actually we're working on it all simultaneously, along with SIGGRAPH. So yes, some distraction from it to be honest. ;) But I have one rendering on my box at home and one at Pixel Plow. The thing is, to render these at the detail and resolution we want, it's just taking a long time (not to mention some tweaks, adjustments, and minor improvements we wanted to make). The Pixel Plow job is currently at some 10s of hours (on a single machine though). Anyway, it's in-progress, and we want to get it to you as soon as possible, truly. It's a top priority after return from SIGGRAPH.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on July 27, 2017, 01:13:51 AM
Actually we're working on it all simultaneously, along with SIGGRAPH. So yes, some distraction from it to be honest. ;) But I have one rendering on my box at home and one at Pixel Plow. The thing is, to render these at the detail and resolution we want, it's just taking a long time (not to mention some tweaks, adjustments, and minor improvements we wanted to make). The Pixel Plow job is currently at some 10s of hours (on a single machine though). Anyway, it's in-progress, and we want to get it to you as soon as possible, truly. It's a top priority after return from SIGGRAPH.

- Oshyan

Yeah figgered that's how it is and had forgotten about the super High Res aspect...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

BrainStation23

congratulation  to all of those contest winner.

bobbystahr

still waiting..........................................................
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Hannes

Quote from: bobbystahr on January 02, 2018, 09:24:17 AM
still waiting..........................................................

Yes...

Dune

Huh, what contest, I can't remember  ???

N-drju

Just a thought, maybe I do not understand something but... why can't creators post their work / renders by themselves...? I don't really understand why you are complaining, instead of just ask them? ???
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Dune

They/we can, but we are not really complaining, just teasing  ;) Hoping this will entice Matt or Oshyan to give it some attention again. I very much realize it's a hell of a job to get the magic done they wanted, and at the same time work to improve this amazing software. So it's not to be taken too seriously (as far as I'm concerned).