Contest winners

Started by bobbystahr, July 01, 2016, 07:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Quote from: Oshyan on July 03, 2016, 09:07:45 PM
You should also have gotten an email separately Hannes. :D

- Oshyan

Thanks, Oshyan. I'm not able to check my emails here, so I'll have to wait until July 11th, when I'll be back home.

DannyG

Congrats to all contestants
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Mr_Lamppost

Quote from: Oshyan on July 03, 2016, 09:07:45 PM
You should also have gotten an email separately Hannes. :D

- Oshyan

I also scraped into the list as one off the also ran  ;), There was a general newsletter announcement "Terragen 4 Open Beta + VR Challenge Winners", was this the mail you are referring to? or was there a separate winners only mail?

Congratulations to everyone this can't have been an easy contest to judge.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

Dune

Yes, that's the one I got as well.

Oshyan

The emails directly to the winners are still going out it seems. :D

- Oshyan

Dune

I know you're very busy  ;)

yossam

I didn't get an email period.  ???

AP

Last I checked my email, nothing as of current.

TheBadger

Great! really looking forward to see how this is displayed/presented and the top 10 entries.

I saw one thumbnail image of Ulco's listed in (i think it was) the top ten, looked like it used erosion. Could not find an expanded view of it though. And I saw one other image of a science fiction scene that may or may not have been part of the contest, but was a TG VR image i guess. Pretty cool image either way though.

Time marches on.
It has been eaten.

Dune

There's an erosion image of mine in the mail and web page, but that's not an entry. Didn't use erosion in my entries. But I am very curious which of the 4 I sent in was chosen.

Oshyan

More info coming soon guys. Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately the TG4 beta and the VR challenge winners announcement ended up happening at the same time, so things are pretty busy. :D

- Oshyan

AP

That makes sense. No worries.

Hannes

Any news? I'm back home, scrolled through 376 e-mails, but couldn't find any by Planetside regarding the contest.

Dune

You're not the only one  ;) Had a good time? Glad you can finally get on with TG again?

Hannes

Quote from: Dune on July 12, 2016, 06:13:27 AM
You're not the only one  ;) Had a good time? Glad you can finally get on with TG again?

Oh yes, thanks, Ulco. Very good time!!!!!!! So much inspiration for ocean surfaces!!