Contest winners

Started by bobbystahr, July 01, 2016, 07:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Strange Hannes, you should have received an email by now. I'll check on it.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Weird! I couldn't find anything. Maybe you could send me another one?

AP

Dune

Yeah, I'd like an email too  :)

inkydigit

I am a bit late here too!  ;)
Sooooo, a BIG congrats to all winners!
it was great idea for a contest and great fun too!
can't wait to see the renders/360's etc!
:)
J

Oshyan

Hannes, we're having problems reaching you. The email is being bounced (repeatedly) as spam! :( I guess these "you have won a prize, congratulations!" messages are a little risky. ;) We'll try to modify the message, but if you have an alternate email or can whitelist @planetside.co.uk email addresses, that would be great.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Quote from: Oshyan on July 13, 2016, 03:06:41 PM
Hannes, we're having problems reaching you. The email is being bounced (repeatedly) as spam! :( I guess these "you have won a prize, congratulations!" messages are a little risky. ;) We'll try to modify the message, but if you have an alternate email or can whitelist @planetside.co.uk email addresses, that would be great.

- Oshyan

Hi Oshyan,
this is strange, since I don't have a spam filter activated that I'm aware of.
Maybe you can try the same address with @t-online.de at the end?!
What about the others? Do the e-mails bounce as well?

AP

Jo Kariboo

From my side I received an email dating from July 1 with information on tg4 with a  link at the bottom of page but, nothing else since.
Pierre Chartier
http://terragen4.com/terragen-vr-challenge-winners/?utm_source=Terragen+Monthly+News&utm_campaign=64a75f6731-&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ece86fd3b4-64a75f6731-420349309

Mr_Lamppost

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

Dune

Nope, just the newsletter.

Jo Kariboo

Thank you Oshyan I received an email today about the top ten, VR contest.

Oshyan

Glad to hear it Jo. We've had a surprising amount of issues just sending emails about this. Must be all the "Congratulations, you've won!". Very spammy, but in this case very real! ;)

- Oshyan

AP

Received the email as well. Excellent.