Previous topic - Next topic

Nacer Eddine

I'm not from India but when I heard this song  : Mere Maula Karam Ho Karam
I wanted to make a video, I used the translation on the internet 
maybe the translation is not good
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_7cDQHpxm4

luvsmuzik

All very pretty flowers!
I much prefer the middle section with the varied scale, poppies and pines? and sunflowers and pines. Your trees are all quite great.

I would scatter the flowers more and vary size in a few of the others, continue focus with a full field in view or less coverage  to appear natural. As winter ends a blanket of fresh flowers would be quite nice though.

Can the subdivision of the daffodil be smoothed at all? Perhaps mix the color with a power fractal to soften?

Oshyan

Nice to see some actual Terragen work from you. I like some of these, but I have two thoughts.

First, you post a lot of non-Terragen work here, but seeing all of these (22 images!), it's clear you are making Terragen work. Why not post *more* Terragen work *more often*? I would really love to see a few images per thread, rather than 20+ images in a single post, where none of us can possibly hope to comment on each one.

Second, a lot of these images seem quite dark, with very dark shadows. Yet some others are quite nice and bright, with more realistic lighting. I personally think your brighter images are the better ones, overall.

Again, it is nice to see your Terragen work here.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Interesting, and thanks for also linking to the youtube, nice use of TG in slideshow mode....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist