treehouse

Started by bobbystahr, December 21, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

How could I resist a treehouse with an actual tree growing thru it. No leaves but that's what the ivy generator's for. Was missing some parts of the supports but the ivy covers for the crappy modeling. Still a W I P  but I'll let you point out what should be fixed in case I ain't seeing something so C&C most welcome
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

N-drju

It's a very nice render actually. Maybe just reduce the fog a bit, because it's somewhat "mushy" overall.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

DocCharly65

I like this render :)

I personally would like a kind of background story like Romeo and Juliet - means a natural looking girl (not too sexy outfit) in the treehouse.
But that is only an idea.

It's a pity that the leaves in the foreground top show so extreme different lightings. Some very dark and some bright. Perhaps you can find a tree position with less contrasts between light and shadow.

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on December 21, 2018, 04:28:22 AM
I like this render :)

I personally would like a kind of background story like Romeo and Juliet - means a natural looking girl (not too sexy outfit) in the treehouse.
But that is only an idea.

It's a pity that the leaves in the foreground top show so extreme different lightings. Some very dark and some bright. Perhaps you can find a tree position with less contrasts between light and shadow.

Stay tuned Doc
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

bobbystahr

my ADD has kicked in and I'm off on another 10+ hour render...will try to get back to this.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

mhaze

Nice one! brings back memories.

bobbystahr

Quote from: mhaze on December 28, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
Nice one! brings back memories.

You had one as a kid as well?...Some of my best times were in Tarzan world up there!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New