My first project

Started by Artice-3d, August 11, 2016, 10:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on August 12, 2016, 02:14:46 AM
Good work, iwnbts.

@Mick: try a sphere and some strata ;)

Been trying this for ages and am drawing a blank...could you post a .tgc...I seem to have a brain cramp....found the .tgd, thanks Ulco...I'm more confused than ever now having explored. Will try again on a fresh brain in the morning.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Artice-3d

bobbystahr, What you need exactly, sphere strata or what??!!  Dune posted here the file of strata example  ;) ;D

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Artice-3d

Artice-3d

Hello! My research in new workflow terragen + Clarisse... I'm really amazed of what Clarisse can do itself  and in cooperation with other software.. My first attempt to learn is below..  Terrain (terragen) + cloud (houdini)..  It's just firs step, but i'm pretty impressed what i can do..  Big enviroments with waterfalls and animation with pretty ease..   :o 8)

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Artice-3d

Thanks guys a lot, i will show you work in progress renders, to know how far we can go  8)

Artice-3d

Hello terrainers :) ;) My current attempt to create cliff like terrain.. I'm pretty happy with results..I will try other technique to see results.. :)) P.S. stones are ugly but they are not my goal for now :))

Dune

Very nice indeed. So, is this based on a sphere/cube/planet again, or displacement from the main planet?

Artice-3d

Displacement from the planet Dune !!!

Dune

Thanks, it's really good rock.

Artice-3d

Dune you're my teacher.. First i had many artifacts, but found a way to get rid of them.. after that i experimented with structure.. it's good, but not enough good :) i will post other tests later, i found a way to get more interesting shape ;))