My first project

Started by Artice-3d, August 11, 2016, 10:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Thank you for choosing to fly with Path Trace Airlines :)
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Artice-3d

It's not Houdini, it's not terragen.. It's a magic !! (jokeing) it's not a vector map.. it's a fuly procedural geometry, wich give me all control that i need - caves, tunnels, arcs and other difficult formations.. I wiil show later pretty amazing stuff!!!
P.S. to Matt  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X

cyphyr

Quote from: Artice-3d on October 07, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
It's not Houdini, it's not terragen..

So it's not even Terragen, now I'm really confused haha lol
Oh well I shall look forward to more mind boggling examples of your creativity :)
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Artice-3d

Thanks cyphyr!!!  No it's not terragen!! But when i have some time i will show some technics in teragen i used before!!!  ;D ;)

Hannes

Looks terrific!! Can't wait to see, how you did it!

Artice-3d

Hello guys!! Some of new experiments!! Trying to get as much details as possible!! ;D ;)

zaxxon

Fantastic formations and textures! I can appreciate that you might not want to share the techniques, but I'm definitely curious as to what apps you are using?

Artice-3d

Quote from: zaxxon on November 26, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
Fantastic formations and textures! I can appreciate that you might not want to share the techniques, but I'm definitely curious as to what apps you are using?

Thanks man!!! I'm not a devil  8), of course i will tell you a secret, or i will suffer from my karma :o ;D!! Besides, i've promised to guys, that i will share something about this stuff!  ;D :-X, but no one need to know it!!!  :D ;) :P ::)  Main rock generation - Cinema 4D,  the rest (lighting, texturing, rendering) - Clarisse IFX !!!

WAS

Very pretty! This really makes me miss my copy of Cinema 4D where ever the heck it is. At this point I wonder if I just left it somewhere. I actually lost a lot of software lugging around a laptop back in the day. Including Age of Empires II <.<

Artice-3d

Quote from: WASasquatch on November 26, 2018, 04:15:56 PM
Very pretty! This really makes me miss my copy of Cinema 4D where ever the heck it is. At this point I wonder if I just left it somewhere. I actually lost a lot of software lugging around a laptop back in the day. Including Age of Empires II <.<

Ahahah... ;D It won't help you at all, because you need the latest version of cinema 4d r20!

Dune

I thought you had found a 'secret' in TG  ;) Nice sculpts anyway.

Artice-3d

Quote from: Dune on November 27, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Thanks Dune, but just one thing - it's not the sculpts!! It's a completly procedural stuff!! That's why it's so valuable!!  ;D ;)  Because it 's easy, fast, direct art ready, fun!!!!  ::)

Dune

bobbystahr

Quote from: Artice-3d on November 27, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

Thanks Dune, but just one thing - it's not the sculpts!! It's a completly procedural stuff!! That's why it's so valuable!!  ;D ;)  Because it 's easy, fast, direct art ready, fun!!!!  ::)

Sooo, it's procedural in C4D not TG4?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Artice-3d

Quote from: bobbystahr on November 27, 2018, 09:55:44 AM
Quote from: Artice-3d on November 27, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

Sooo, it's procedural in C4D not TG4?

Yes,  bobbystahr, sadly, but terragen can't create such things, so i found solution in other softwares!!  ;) 8)