My first project

Started by Artice-3d, August 11, 2016, 10:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

germanobanano

supercool materials and models!

Makes me want to try some houdini+terragen!

bobbystahr

Totally legitimate  Artice-3d, I myself use Imagine 3D for PC(.iob) ever since Amiga days actually and export the parts as .lwo to convert and re-assemble in PoseRay...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Artice-3d

Quote from: bobbystahr on November 29, 2018, 05:47:36 PM
Totally legitimate  Artice-3d, I myself use Imagine 3D for PC(.iob) ever since Amiga days actually and export the parts as .lwo to convert and re-assemble in PoseRay...

bobby, you work in terragen very impressive for me, some of them i want to know how to do that!!!?  If you have any questions ask me, i'll tell you ;)))   

Quote from: germanobanano on November 29, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
supercool materials and models!

Makes me want to try some houdini+terragen!

germanobanano, yep, i wanted to create it in houdini first, i even found some tutorials of rocks creation in houdini, but after i experemented in cinema 4d a little bit, i understood that i will create it in cinema 4d, beacuse of ease to use and flexibility.. One of main reason also was  - procedural noises.. Cinema 4d has the most wide range list of noises to make some cool stuff, with mograph and particles it's unstoppable!! Houdini even more flexible, but quiet difficult to create even simple stuff, but of course it's just my opinion.. I want more freedom to create something, not to think a lot about how to do that, and this is where cinema 4d is really shines and it's the most stable software i ever learnt!!!!  It's not a promo for cinema 4d, it's i little bit about my workflow!!! Clarisse IFX is super cool software to rendering and texturing!!! Main reason i use it because of it can handle trillion polygons on the fly and i can see results emmediatly!!!  The disadventage - quiet difficult to learn and understand, but now it's much easier lo learn!!! I almost every day try new technics to make it even cooler!! For exsample yesterday i found how to do terraced rocks, and after some experiments, i will do a complete image like this, i posted below!! it is my earlier experiment, but it was fun to do!! Now my latest experements are far better and i'm glad i always found new ways to do interesting stuff, it makes me even more excited about how many ways i have to create things i imagine!! A bit later i will buy new PC and will explore new heights!! I' m glad i'm here, because of you guys and may be girls  ;D  i'm trying harder, i'm inspiring form you and from talented peoples, i'm so thankful for that!!!  ;D ;) ;)

bobbystahr

That's a brilliant image man love the strata and well populated
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

luvsmuzik

That is gorgeous! I think most of us here understand the struggle between artistry and technology, keep on sharing whatever you do!

Artice-3d

Quote from: luvsmuzik on November 30, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
That is gorgeous! I think most of us here understand the struggle between artistry and technology, keep on sharing whatever you do!

Thanks guys i promise i will ;))) If someone want, i can share a houdini vector displacement file for you researches!!  ;D

bobbystahr

Quote from: Artice-3d on November 30, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
Quote from: luvsmuzik on November 30, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Thanks guys i promise i will ;))) If someone want, i can share a houdini vector displacement file for you researches!!  ;D

please do in File Sharing!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

A really fascinating composition!

gao_jian11

Looking forward to new discoveries!