The start of the Allied fleet

Started by DocCharly65, August 23, 2016, 03:51:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 06, 2016, 08:46:56 am
Folks - I was bored at lunch time ... and when I am bored, strange things happen...  8) ;)

I just wanted to try out the windows Movie Maker.
So I downloaded and installed it.
I just produced a very raw cut of most of the animations I have of the starting fleet so far.

Of course this is a very basic quality - only one music track, no special sounds no added effects...

Also I cut the scene only very raw. Maybe in the final film some parts change their position. But you can see now a part of what I did the last half year  :)
Have fun  :)

https://vimeo.com/185795918

...PS: and yes!!! It's stuttering - the original as well! Windows Movie Makler will stay only a tool for kidding around a bit  ;)

Getting noticed and commented on on my FB timeline...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

Awesome Nils! And surprisingly, er, serious. I'm sure that is temporary. ;) I liked the fireflies a lot.

Windows Movie Maker is pretty crap, really. It's gotten better of the years, but I wouldn't bother. The "home" versions of Adobe's Premiere or Sony's Vegas are both good options IMO.

- Oshyan

DocCharly65

October 07, 2016, 02:25:49 am #18 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:29:40 am by DocCharly65
Thanks Oshyan :-)
In fact the story of the film will be funny but the message will be serious. But The message will be seen in the finished "directors cut" at the earliest. Let' s say that the V. 0.943 in 2016 (I hope so) will have an open end.

Yes the Windows Movie Maker is really only a toy - on some resource pages in the WEB they are offered as "Microsoft TOYS"  :)
It was really only a very fast test because I was bored.

For cutting I still use Magix software and I've read these days that Magix bought Sony's Vegas-software. 3 years ago I bought the little brother of Vegas but still prefer the Magix Video Maker because I had no time to get the Sony software running good on even my fastest core i7.

THX bobby :)
I am still too lazy to create a new facebook account since I just tried how deleting my old FB acccount worked  :)
But I think I will do it some day as a comprimzed "Making Of"

And of course I am curious of your account - I guess I can watch some jam sessions of you there?